Sunday, January 15, 2012

Things and stuff

I haven't written in a while, but there's a lot to catch you up on. I moved to CA to live with my sister due to pain. The back and neck got so bad I couldn't even gimp to work. Very lame indeed.

Anyway, I'm here in CA now, and I think I'm actually started to be productive. I'm working on art with my friend Will Harris. He's amazingly talented and I'm really excited about the stuff we're working on. I've started dabbling in cell vinyl paint, which is fun, and I'm writing a story of my very own which will probably get turned into a graphic novel drawn by that Harris guy I mentioned.

For now on, this blog is gonna be mostly about the stuff I'm working on, with maybe some griping about my pain now and then. It's part of who I am, so I might as well own up to it and try not to let it be the boss of me. Now, back to the writing for a bit. Then I'm gonna have to drag my bottom into the living room to work on some of that art stuff I keep talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment