Friday, July 22, 2011

Cool Cat


I’m sick. My head is snuffed up with grossness, my body hurts, and I feel like I am carrying the weight of the world when I stand up. Also, there’s a headache that’s making light hurt, which means it wants to be a migraine and will succeed. Resistance is futile.

I may be watching too much Star Trek: TNG.

On the bright side, I have been doodling like crazy. Nothing to write home about, but I did do this cute cat thing for my roommate. She needed a card for someone’s birthday, and she requested a ‘cartoon cat playing a piano’. I gave her the below (final edits weren’t photographed. I made him smile instead of whatever expression that is, and I added a white dot to his eye).


Going to go cover my head to stop the light from hurting. Stupid head.

No comments:

Post a Comment