Friday, July 22, 2011

Sleep now. I mean it.


My sister once said that my pencils suck (and I agree), but my paints are astounding. Or, you know, good enough to earn me a buck or two. I hope she’s right, because I personally hate my pencils/inks, but I love most of my paintings. Something happens between me doing a doodle and me turning that doodle into a painting. I’m not sure what it is, but I know just by doodling something how it’ll look once I paint it. The doodles here were just ideas that popped into my head. I might have to turn one of them into a painting to see how it comes out. I bet my right pinkie the painting is tons better than the pencils.

Sadly, my drawing/painting is done for the night. Sleepy-sleep time. Or, my attempt at it. I should be attempting sleep for the next few hours. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment